Description: Non-ionic polyoxyethylene ether of higher saturated fatty alcohols (cetyl/stearyl alcohol). White grains/pellets, no odor. Dissolves in water & alcohol to form a colloid solution. Can be mixed with mineral, vegetable or synthetic fats and oils. HLB value 16.27 (gives oil-in-water emulsions).CAS: 68439-49-6INCI Name: Ceteareth-25
- Universal emulsifier to make o/w emulsions
- Compatible with all kinds of oils & active ingredients
- Very effective protective colloid that stabilizes all kinds of dispersed systems
- Can be combined with other emulsifiers
- Optimal use with gel-forming thickeners
- Compared to ceteareth-20, ceteareth-25 has a bit more gel-forming and thickening properties
Use: Typical use level 0.5-3% (up to 30% to make gel-like hydrates). For external use only.Applications: All kinds of emulsion-based cosmetic products like creams, lotions (especially sprayable lotions), foundations, hair conditioners, sunscreen products.