- Effective thickening agent and film former for hair gels, hair sprays and adhesive powders and gels
- Usage level is limited only by viscosity
- Very pH stable, non-ionic and colorless
- Best when combined with carbomer or other thickeners to give stiffer hold in hair gels
- Acts also as a dispersant for titanium dioxide and organic pigments
Use: Typical use level 1-40%, about 4-7% in hair gels. Add to the water phase of formulations, hydrate & then mix well. For external use only.Applications: Hair care products, adhesive film forming gels, color cosmetics.