- Effective moisturizing properties (avoids moisture loss)
- Stabilizes gels and provides good clarity
- Has skin softening and conditioning effects
- Can support thickening effects of viscosity enhancers
- Fairly resistant to acids and alkalis
- Stable at temperatures up to 180°C (356°F)
Use: Can be added to formulas as is; add to water phase. Typical use levels 5-50%. For external use only.Applications: Creams, lotions, gels, pastes (e.g. tooth pastes), protecting creams, ointments, makeup & sun care & personal care products.